Thursday, July 17, 2003

hmmm...

This will be my second time blogging on my very new blog site, and nobody has yet to see it let alone even know that it even exists. Ever wonder why or try to explain why it feels different to blog on a site that u know nobody even knows about? I feel compelled to just write whatever I think I feel like writing, but at the same time, knowing that this will eventually become a public blog, there's always that sense of hesitation and precaution that I must always consider before I start pushing any keys with my fingers. What's too revealing, or what's unappropriate to write? Tactlessness? Does everybody questoin these things as well before writing or is it just me or rather just a few? Sometimes... actually many times I think I worry too much about what other people think about things and about me. I wish I could just let it go, but I find myself constantly and repeatedly pondering the same questions over and over again. It's a fear of something or many things. But I'm sure that I ain't the only one that suffers from this. So I'm just puttin it out there because I think it actually takes more effort to hide it.

I remember the first time I ever started becoming interested in astrology and other people's astrological signs and animals as well as my own. I definitely went through a stage where I might admit that I was maybe a tad bit overly anxious about star signs and their connections, meanings, and validity. I mean if you think about it, it's not so impossible to believe considering that we all are part of this universe and are connected some way with it. Some people are hardcore against it, but why not just go with it or get what u can outta it. Well the whole point was that I remember that one of the first times I read my profile as a Capricorn, there was a statement in there near the end stating that at one of my biggest fears is having enemies because I know that it'll make my path harder to reach. And so I try to do all that I can to avoid making them. There couldn't have been a more valid statement than that, and it's true and it's right. Where am I going with this? Well isn't that what blogs are for? Isn't that the greatness and enjoyment that is contained and comes with the action of writing? To be able to write about something without having any direction or idea about where or what it is leading up to. Well that'll be all for today. My fingers are sweaty...

No comments: