Wednesday, July 14, 2004

9 Months

.:Love Blog:.

It's been 9 1/2 months for us now. We'd both probably agree that it seemed like 9 years instead. We've been through everything any relationship goes through and more. After all this time has passed, I discovered the most beautiful and amazing parts of her that only a person who's been through what we've been through can discover. And at the same time, I've also seen the worst sides as well. And things haven't always been easy with us, in fact at times it seemed darn right impossible. I was changing, and so was she in ways we never thought we ever would. There were times where I never thought we'd make it through. But in the midst of it all, the one thing that did nothing but grow would make me say... I love her. And that's all that mattered. You hear about it everyday, in the movies, on TV. Love is an amazing thing, and I've never realized in my life how amazing it really is, how much it can do, how much it can affect... me. It's scary how much, but at the end of it all, she's the best thing that ever happened to me. And she makes it worth it, every single emotion good or bad. She takes my breath away still, and I love her with every part of me. Because nobody in this world can fulfill my inner desires like she does. We traveled through every terrain, been through mile high mountains. At the end of each day, the thoughts of being with her holding her in my arms brings new motivation and happiness for each new day. She's my one and only, and she has "my heart to break".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh baby...you made me twinkle eyed!!! awwww..i'm speechless...